TERMIS Engineering and Configuration Workshop
The TERMIS Engineering and Configuration Workshop is an introduction to
- the basic hydraulic elements handled by TERMIS Operation.
- the basic hydraulics functionalities used to transfer a model from Model Manager, setting up the model to run real time and setting up User Guides for the operators.
Although, no prior knowledge of TERMIS Operation is necessary, some knowledge of basic hydraulics and district heating installations would be an advantage.
The workshop alternates between instructor presentations and hands-on exercises. The workshop includes building a simple TERMIS model as well as importing a simple TERMIS model
During the workshop, the attendees will be introduced to all the elements and hydraulic facilities in TERMIS Operation. Training concentrates on the building of small models, extending existing models, setting up small models, setting up scenarios and specifying operation conditions. The workshop also covers setting up user guides, importing external data and setting up external data connections.
Duration and fee
Duration: 3 days from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fee: DKK 14,000 / EUR 1,860 per seat.
Find more Practical Information.
The table below shows the topics presented at the
|Day 1 ||Day 2 |
| Day 3 |
• Production Plants
• Accumulators/ Shunts/Heaters/Exchangers
• Boundary Conditions
• Getting started – from TERMIS to Operation.
• Using the mouse.
• Setup Layer Data Configuration.
• Setup User Levels.
• Create object attributes.
• Setup individual object renderer.
• Create Conditional Control.
• Setup validation objects and events.
• Setup plots and renderers.
• Import / Export external data.
• Setup references to external sources.
• Create graphical elements.
• Setup Dashboards.
• Setup consumer data.
• Export / Import templates.
• Add a pump group controlled by flow.
- Edit / deleting single objects or a selection
- Modify the network
- Simulation options
- Attribute Editor
| || |