AQUIS Operation Engineering and Configuration Workshop
The AQUIS Engineering Workshop is an introduction
- to the basic hydraulics elements handled by the AQUIS Operation.
- the basic hydraulics functionalities used to transfer a calibrated model
from AQUIS 1.5, setting up the model to run real time and setting up
User Guides for the operators.
Therefore no prior knowledge of AQUIS is necessary. However, some knowledge of basic hydraulics would be an advantage.
The workshop alternates between instructor presentations and hands-on exercises. The workshop includes building a simple AQUIS model as well as importing a simple AQUIS model.
During the workshop, the attendees will be introduced to all the elements and facilities in the AQUIS Operation. Training concentrates on the building of small models, extending existing models, setting up small models, setting up scenarios and specifying operation conditions. The workshop also covers setting up user guides, importing external data and setting up external data connections.
Duration and fee
Duration: 3 days from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fee: DKK 14,000 / EUR 1,860 per seat.
Find more Practical Information
The table below shows the topics presented at the workshop.
| Day 2 || Day 3 |
• Production Plants
• Boundary conditions
• Getting started – from AQUIS to Operation.
• Using the mouse.
• Setup Layer Data Configuration.
• Setup User Levels.
• Create object attributes.
• Setup individual object renderer.
• Create Conditional Control.
• Setup validation objects and events.
• Setup plots and renderers.
• Import / Export external data.
• Setup references to external sources.
• Create graphical elements.
• Setup Dashboards.
• Setup consumer data.
• Export / Import templates.
• Add a pump group controlled by flow.
Graphical user interface
- Edit / deleting single objects or a selection of objects
- Modify the network
- Simulation options
- Attribute Editor
| || |